NGD - 594 WL, Paul's WL, DW CE 24

Yes! Glad to see they all made it safe and sound! My gawd, the neck figuring on the 594 is spectacular. Hunker down and have fun.
Thank you! It's crazy good, just feels right, too - from top to bottom. Has the regular 58/15 (not LT) and the tone is blowing me away - not to mention the resonance of the neck and the satin finish is a first for me. Very unique.

Congrats! All 3 are awesome.
Thank you, I'm damn lucky to have them!

Congratulations brother, the Paul’s still does it for me. A real stunner.
Thank you! When I opened the case of the Paul's I was flabbergasted, it looks the most different in person and the top is quite dark. Much thicker body than my CU24 and the pickups are utterly unique, going to take me a while to dial this one in, lots of options here, whew.

Now that’s quite the haul! I love that DW CE24 with the matte black top and natural back, that finish combination is just killer. Brian’s sure is a dangerous place to go looking!
This one really surprised me, it's really something in person and I'm loving the pickups - very 80's to me, semi-harsh but in that snarling 80's way. I'm curious to see what they come up with next up at Brian's!

Champion!
You still got me (by a lot) but I'm catching bro! ;)

All three are incredible!
Thank you, never thought I'd have such 4 fabulous PRSi!

Holy Crap...happy for you...Enjoy 'em!!!
Thank you, I am, probably been swapping them a bit too much, need to sit and focus on one!

Wow! What a day for you! All three of those are killer guitars, every one had my jaw dropping. See you when the fingers get tired!
Thank you, they're pretty tired right now! Luckily the Floyd is a good way to rest the fingers, wham away for a couple minutes :) to rest!

Epic NGD, congrats!!

As frequently as my NGDs come, I don't believe I have ever had a *TRIPLE* NGD. You have given me something to aspire to, LOL! :)
Thank you! It's an honor to be an inspiration to your GAS. I'll be watching for your quadruple NGD!

Wicked!!! Enjoy those bad boys.
Thank you, I'm loving loving loving them!

All 3 are epic, but the 594 is outstanding! Well done!
Thank you, I'd have to say it was my initial favorite and probably going to stay that way, but we'll see!

You are clearly NOT messing around!

Sooo ... which is your favorite so far? ;)
Thank you, I tried to do it right! The 594 just feels like home so far, but the other's are unique and hella fun, too!

That's a serious haul, all gems. Congrats!
Thank you!

$weetne$$!!! Gotta love it!!!
Thank you!

You win the day!
Huge.
The top on the SC is amazing.
The board on the Paul’s is off the hook.

Love triples.
Lots of research paid off! Thank you!

What a trio, but the SC594 is my favorite. Love how you've mounted them to the ceiling too.
Thank you, mine too!

The super trifecta of rock, congrats!!!
And they say 3's a crowd, but what a crowd! Thank you!

I, ..... uh..........what the...........damn.

Gorgeous!!!!!!!!
Heh, I said much the same as I opened each case. The smell is to die for, too. Nothing like the smell of nitro in the morning! Thank you!

Wow! What a haul!! The 594 is a beauty and I just love the natural wood necks on these.

tenor.gif

Wow! What a haul!! The 594 is a beauty and I just love the natural wood necks on these.

A truly stellar trio!!

Surely to bring you joy for a lifetime and then some.

Thank you! Opened the office/music room door this morning and there's that smell that you just gotta love! And no, it's not really bad lingering gas from last night :D It's hard to work when I know they are hanging right there behind me, but at least I fought the urge to put them on the other walls where I'd be able to see them easily all day.

Thank you! Opened the office/music room door this morning and there's that smell that you just gotta love! And no, it's not really bad lingering gas from last night :D It's hard to work when I know they are hanging right there behind me, but at least I fought the urge to put them on the other walls where I'd be able to see them easily all day.
This is my current situation as well.:D

Congrats x 3! That 594WL is particularly stunning!
Thank you - the satin is really something you have to see in person! And it smells really nice, did I mention that? :D

This is my current situation as well.:D
David's must think alike?? :cool:

Beeeeeeea-u-tiful!!
Yes! Thank you!

They all were exceptional. This comes from a very skeptical observer
Thank you, I sure tried to do well. Heaven knows but the next NGD is probably wayyyy out in the future - which is fine, I'm good. Yes, really.

Awesome rosewood neck! Excellent Pauls, great color and love the fretboard! Tough CE!
Congrats ^3

Back