NGD: 594 4.0

Semi hollows are distinct enough to warrant getting another 594.

Just be careful, if t might turn your tongue purple.
Agreed. The PRS SH body gets the air and cream without sacrificing too many highs. I love the sound. I'm excited to play around with how it connects to the 58/18 LT pickups.

Got NSMD? B!TCHIN!!!
Congrats on the 4.0 594, I love me some guitars with f holes, or mustaches as my 3yr old calls them. :p
My old monitors started to sound like everything was going through a fuzz pedal so it was time to replace them.
I picked up a set of Dynaudio Lyd 7’s. I won’t be able to set them up until next week though.
LYD7BK-large.jpg

Congrats on the 4.0 594, I love me some guitars with f holes, or mustaches as my 3yr old calls them. :p
My old monitors started to sound like everything was going through a fuzz pedal so it was time to replace them.
I picked up a set of Dynaudio Lyd 7’s. I won’t be able to set them up until next week though.
LYD7BK-large.jpg
Let me know how you like those. I'm planning a studio build this next spring. Was considering Adams.

LYD7BK-large.jpg
I see you went with the classic flat black and the dots

At this point, you might pass me off as being gluttonous, and you might not be too far off. That aside, while looking innocently for a decent jazz bass (found it) to send to an upcoming 28th Anniversary band/man reunion (we call it Manniversary), I saw this. And I could not help myself. I was instantly trapped both in the "you-deserve-it" as well as the "data-shows-that-men-live-longer-the-more-they-buy-themselves-cool-sh]t" portal to rare sensibility, calm and ultimate fulfillment. Plus, I've never seen this finish before, I don't have a semi-hollow 594...and so....I pulled the trigger on site.

The Paul Reed Smith 594 Semi-Hollow in custom Grapeburst:

https://musicstorelive.com/prs-paul...i-hollow-guitar-custom-grapeburst-finish.html

That guitar is a BEAUTY for sure!

Speaking of purchasing in volume, it has been noticed that i seem to buy guitars I like in triplicate. Therefore, I think it would be reasonable for me to conclude that I am done buying guitars since I now have 3 Custom 24's, 3 McCarty 594's and 3 Flying V's (my three favorite guitars). So, uh... yeah, I think I'm all done buying guitars now.

You might think that today, but deep down in your heart you know it's nothing more a temporary thought that will pass like last night's dinner

Well, I do have room on the wall for just one more guitar, but I will try like hell to fight off the urge to fill that spot.
I could also go for a Yamaha Montage 76, but then I'll still have an empty spot on the wall for another guitar.
First world problems.

At this point, you might pass me off as being gluttonous, and you might not be too far off. That aside, while looking innocently for a decent jazz bass (found it) to send to an upcoming 28th Anniversary band/man reunion (we call it Manniversary), I saw this. And I could not help myself. I was instantly trapped both in the "you-deserve-it" as well as the "data-shows-that-men-live-longer-the-more-they-buy-themselves-cool-sh]t" portal to rare sensibility, calm and ultimate fulfillment. Plus, I've never seen this finish before, I don't have a semi-hollow 594...and so....I pulled the trigger on site.

The Paul Reed Smith 594 Semi-Hollow in custom Grapeburst:

https://musicstorelive.com/prs-paul...i-hollow-guitar-custom-grapeburst-finish.html

(Somehow, however I tried to lift a picture from this site, it caused a server error. Hope you don't mind the shameless plug, but mostly for such a fabulous guitar.)
I will have it in hand Friday at my drummer's house in DC. And then we'll put it through it's paces.

Can't wait.
I am sure it will be stunning in person, that's a very rich color, on a side note I bought 3 PRS guitars from this dealer one of them my 513 AP , great people to deal with.

I am sure it will be stunning in person, that's a very rich color, on a side note I bought 3 PRS guitars from this dealer one of them my 513 AP , great people to deal with.
It is, in fact. It is also incredibly loud when played acoustically, more so than my other semi-hollow guitars. Could be the two-piece bridge, or I got some lucky wood, I don’t know. But this guitar ROCKS!

Back