NGD: 594 4.0

ViperDoc

Plugged In.
At this point, you might pass me off as being gluttonous, and you might not be too far off. That aside, while looking innocently for a decent jazz bass (found it) to send to an upcoming 28th Anniversary band/man reunion (we call it Manniversary), I saw this. And I could not help myself. I was instantly trapped both in the "you-deserve-it" as well as the "data-shows-that-men-live-longer-the-more-they-buy-themselves-cool-sh]t" portal to rare sensibility, calm and ultimate fulfillment. Plus, I've never seen this finish before, I don't have a semi-hollow 594...and so....I pulled the trigger on site.

The Paul Reed Smith 594 Semi-Hollow in custom Grapeburst:

https://musicstorelive.com/prs-paul...i-hollow-guitar-custom-grapeburst-finish.html

(Somehow, however I tried to lift a picture from this site, it caused a server error. Hope you don't mind the shameless plug, but mostly for such a fabulous guitar.)
I will have it in hand Friday at my drummer's house in DC. And then we'll put it through it's paces.

Can't wait.

Just so to be the alert enabler....

Reverb was offering 2 gold top wood library 594s for just over $3200, $3294, IIRC, from 2 separate sources...check it out, folks, I can't afford it myself but thought someone might appreciate the heads-up...

I was instantly trapped both in the "you-deserve-it" as well as the "data-shows-that-men-live-longer-the-more-they-buy-themselves-cool-sh]t" portal to rare sensibility, calm and ultimate fulfillment.

I bow down to the genius embodied in this sentence.

Beautiful guitar, too!

Let’s all buy ourselves something.

A capital idea!

Yeah baby! Purple FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!! I totally approve this purchase, and your way of thinking. But gluttonous, I think not. When I think gluttonous, I think Pete! :p
I bow down to the genius embodied in this sentence.

Beautiful guitar, too!

A capital idea!
Consider your awareness a resonance between that statement and your own innate wisdom and deserve-level, Mr. Schefman! PARTY ON!!!

Back