NGD 3rd DW has arrived.

Rich5150

Just as amazing as the other 2 really dig the jade in person as well. No long story here just some pics

Wowzers, nice collection!! Love the green one. And the blue one. Damn, and the red one as well :beer:

Wow! That is awesome! I totally love the satin finishes, and the tops on all three are great.

Thanks all, Yea I def have a preference when it comes to guitars. But I'll play anything to be honest, and I have a few more than these 3. If I didn't get a deal on the Jade I wouldn't have bought it. And funny enough for the blemish on the headstock they the mentioned it's really barley noticeable.

Wow that's definitely a cool collection! Hell you probably have the biggest collection of these outside of the PRS factory. You should have DWh come and sign all three.

yes I am who would this be from the old board

Nice!

I was SYL over there. Been gone a long time though. But them switching to the current board format they have was the final nail in the coffin.

Glad to see you're doing well. Insane collection! I was thinking of grabbing a Broderick a while back. They look like killer guitars.

Wow that's definitely a cool collection! Hell you probably have the biggest collection of these outside of the PRS factory. You should have DWh come and sign all three.
That would be cool, I'm planning on seeing them on this tour might do the M&G and bring the back plates.
I would love to know the numbers on each color built that would be interesting to know.

Nice!

I was SYL over there. Been gone a long time though. But them switching to the current board format they have was the final nail in the coffin.

Glad to see you're doing well. Insane collection! I was thinking of grabbing a Broderick a while back. They look like killer guitars.

Hey SYL thanks. What's up yea I bailed on that place long ago to many idiots over there and like you the board change was the final nail. Imdig the broderick I have a red one also.

Hey SYL thanks. What's up yea I bailed on that place long ago to many idiots over there and like you the board change was the final nail. Imdig the broderick I have a red one also.

Yup, there was seldom ever any guitar/music talk anymore haha.

Not much is up. Doing well. Just trying to wait patiently on a Tremonti Artist Pack rebuild due in May.

2 Brodericks? Haha, nice. I liked the Black one with the natural binding. But the Floyd was what ultimately kept me from buying. I'm not a trem guy.

Yup, there was seldom ever any guitar/music talk anymore haha.

Not much is up. Doing well. Just trying to wait patiently on a Tremonti Artist Pack rebuild due in May.

2 Brodericks? Haha, nice. I liked the Black one with the natural binding. But the Floyd was what ultimately kept me from buying. I'm not a trem guy.

I picked up the red one used lol. As far as Floyd's I wasn't either but once I learned to set them up correctly they stay in tune amazingly well. Sorry to hear about the rebuild cannot wait to see it. I would love a Tremonti one day.

Last edited:
Back