NGD 3rd DW has arrived.

Freaking sweet man! What do the side dots look like when they're not glowing in the dark?

Freaking sweet man! What do the side dots look like when they're not glowing in the dark?

They are actually kinda subdued and blend into the neck there still visible though, probably my only complaint with the guitars they should have done them with a white ring around them.

doesnt really bother me though

I'm curious, do these have a satin finish? Kind of looks like it in the pictures but I can't tell for sure.

Thanks All, I really appreciate it, I figure these are as close as i can come at this point to a PS guitar so why not.

Market.

Cornered.

I wish lol I'd need the other 3 colors. And don't get me wrong if I could sell everything else non PRS and be assured I'd get them I would in a heartbeat.
But I love the ones I have and that's not going to change anytime soon. The only thing getting the jade really stops me from getting a Holcomb and I was really interested in getting one, but oh well there is always getting a used one one day.

I wish lol I'd need the other 3 colors. And don't get me wrong if I could sell everything else non PRS and be assured I'd get them I would in a heartbeat.
But I love the ones I have and that's not going to change anytime soon. The only thing getting the jade really stops me from getting a Holcomb and I was really interested in getting one, but oh well there is always getting a used one one day.

Not from me, at least. The Holcomb and I are never parting ways. I'm sure you'll see a bunch of used ones popping up in a year or so though. Still can't get over how sick that 3x DW collection looks. Dayum...

Not from me, at least. The Holcomb and I are never parting ways. I'm sure you'll see a bunch of used ones popping up in a year or so though. Still can't get over how sick that 3x DW collection looks. Dayum...

Trust me the DW's are never going anywhere as well. But we all know there are people out there who just buy and sell to buy and sell, which is something I've never understood but hey to each there own. Me personally i buy stuff to hang onto it and play it.
And Thank You for the compliment's

Back