NGD - 2012 Signature Limited

RC Mike

I'd been working on a trade for a Modern Eagle 2. The trade didn't work out, but I ended up selling a Hollowbody Spruce. The previous owner of this 2012 Signature Limited dropped his price. My four year-old loves orange guitars. The only other orange one I have is a Yamaha that is a bit of a beater, so why not? It all works out. That's kind of the theme with this one.

The previous owner had PTC refinish it in Orange Fade, with satin nitro. He switched the white pickup rings and switch tips to black, giving it a very unique look. I've been looking at Siggys for a while. I wasn't going to afford a PS and wasn't super excited about another V12-finished guitar. This one just checked all of my boxes. It's even got a little bit of inconspicuous wear, which I like. There's a spot under the headstock curve where the nitro reacted with a Diamond Life guitar hanger.

This guitar is just beautiful in every way. The top speaks for itself, but it sounds delightful. Feels really good, too. I don't have any other satin guitars, but I will if I have the chance. Nice and light, too.

The seller (who was really great!) didn't have the original case. He shipped it in a normal Core case. Well, there's a fellow near me that had been trying to sell a case from the Signature Limited run for a while now. I picked it up on Friday. What are the odds on that, eh? It all works out. I'm not usually a person who cares about such details, but it's nice. Now my Mira has a case, too. Well, actually the spare bedroom has two more cases...

I can already tell this one is going to be a favorite. For a long time I really didn't get the attraction of the 408-switching, but now I do. It really does go from hum bucking to single coil sounds without a change in volume. Very cool!

lMAu6WT.jpg

qRNyLMO.jpg

ydUyeZp.jpg

Kvnjk7y.jpg

WOW! NICE!!

Now Tell Me About That Modern Eagle 2 That Didn't Work Out. Those Are My Favorite Guitars And Not A Lot Of Talk Pops up About Them. :)

WOW! NICE!!

Now Tell Me About That Modern Eagle 2 That Didn't Work Out. Those Are My Favorite Guitars And Not A Lot Of Talk Pops up About Them. :)

Oh, you know the age-old story. Guy sees guitar ad, finds himself daydreaming about gold-covered 57/08s, reaches out, offers a Spruce in trade, gets a yes, waits a week, gets a no. Ends up with another guitar.

An ME2 is still on the list.

Oh, you know the age-old story. Guy sees guitar ad, finds himself daydreaming about gold-covered 57/08s, reaches out, offers a Spruce in trade, gets a yes, waits a week, gets a no. Ends up with another guitar.

An ME2 is still on the list.
Ha! They Are Awesome Guitars. I Am Always On The Lookout For Them. Hard To Find A Minty One That Isn't Ridiculously Priced Now A Days.

Back