NGD 509

CarrierLost

Funny covered black pickup fan
So I'm a massive fan of my 513, and I love the crazy versatility it has. I've been kinda keeping an eye on the 509's, but not really paying full attention because I wasn't actively shopping. I learned (literally) 2 weeks ago that the 509 was done. I figured it's been over a year since my last guitar purchase, might as well add a 509 to the flock before they all disappear.

So here she is: 509 10-top in Charcoal Cherry Burst (I like red guitars :) )

So I'm a massive fan of my 513, and I love the crazy versatility it has. I've been kinda keeping an eye on the 509's, but not really paying full attention because I wasn't actively shopping. I learned (literally) 2 weeks ago that the 509 was done. I figured it's been over a year since my last guitar purchase, might as well add a 509 to the flock before they all disappear.

Nice

That's really beautiful, and hot!

Back