NGD! 2009 Custom 22 Stoptail in McCarty Sunburst w/ maple headstock veneer.

Great color actually exceptional! Wow these guitars (stunning PRSi) just keep coming out of the woodwork. I’d wear the faux polar bear wrap while playing it just to be cool lol.
HAHAHA NOW THERE IS AN IDEA!!!! MAKE A STATEMENT!

You all think I should leave the oxidized pickup covers alone? Or polish them up to their former glory? My OCD tells me to POLISH but mojo says otherwise lol.

Well I’m typical ME fashion I couldn’t stand it and had to see how the pickups would shine up with some elbow grease. They aren’t perfect but definitely better! LOL
AC372-CC4-7990-4662-9-BFE-A6329716-CE06.jpg

51075-EB6-B753-440-E-BCE4-10-C301-F6385-A.jpg

Well I’m typical ME fashion I couldn’t stand it and had to see how the pickups would shine up with some elbow grease. They aren’t perfect but definitely better! LOL
AC372-CC4-7990-4662-9-BFE-A6329716-CE06.jpg

51075-EB6-B753-440-E-BCE4-10-C301-F6385-A.jpg
Just a few days ago, I tried a new way to clean my pups and it worked GREAT! Some may call it blaspheme and/or have a better solution, but my 1000 grit fret eraser did wonders in short time to take my oxidized pups to literally look like new. The only issue was getting into the tight spots around the screws!!! If you have a fret eraser around, give it a try!!!!

Just a few days ago, I tried a new way to clean my pups and it worked GREAT! Some may call it blaspheme and/or have a better solution, but my 1000 grit fret eraser did wonders in short time to take my oxidized pups to literally look like new. The only issue was getting into the tight spots around the screws!!! If you have a fret eraser around, give it a try!!!!
This is a very interesting method and I do in fact have fret erasers. Might have to try that next time I have the strings off!

Back