NGD - 2007 SC245

zebraprs

I was thinking of what to buy next and I wanted it to be something a little different than what I already had. I browsed the forums and online auction sites. I came across this baby.. the previous owner did some "Heavy Metal" mods that I was able to reverse and get it back to what I like.

He installed EMGs. I asked him to take them out.. Once I got it I installed a pair of nice custom pickups made by a friend of mine.. Re-wired the control cavity and converted the tones to "spin-a-split" controls. it now sounds as great as it looks...

sc245_4-369x600.jpg
sc245_3-326x600.jpg
sc245_2-212x600.jpg

The bridge pickup is a PRS Santana modded with the Red Coil tap wire. the neck is a custom built unit similar to a PRS Dragon I Bass...

Enjoy

Now you fueled my Gas even stronger...Darn
Congrats on this sweet sweet score... Enjoy

I was thinking of what to buy next and I wanted it to be something a little different than what I already had. I browsed the forums and online auction sites. I came across this baby.. the previous owner did some "Heavy Metal" mods that I was able to reverse and get it back to what I like.

He installed EMGs. I asked him to take them out.. Once I got it I installed a pair of nice custom pickups made by a friend of mine.. Re-wired the control cavity and converted the tones to "spin-a-split" controls. it now sounds as great as it looks...

sc245_4-369x600.jpg
sc245_3-326x600.jpg
sc245_2-212x600.jpg

The bridge pickup is a PRS Santana modded with the Red Coil tap wire. the neck is a custom built unit similar to a PRS Dragon I Bass...

Enjoy

She's real sexy. Congrats!
BTW, would you mind telling me why you installed the Dragon and Santana pups instead of seaking for a set of original 245s? How do you feel about the 245 set?

I'm interested in 2007-2008 SC245 (with original 245 pup set). And would love to hear some inputs from their owners.
Thanks!

Back