NGD...2000 Singlecut Goldtop

Jbyrd78

I may be developing a problem because I have purchased 5 Core models within the past year...somebody please tell me I can quit when I want lol.
As some of you know, last summer I was on the hunt for a Goldtop Singlecut and it didn't play out well. Well I'm glad I held out b/c after watching this 2000 Singlecut Goldtop on Reverb for the last 4 months, I yelled YOLO and pulled the trigger the night I took in the 97 CU24 on a trade. She arrived this past Monday after I left for work. After three days of being away for work and finally getting home this morning I got to see and play my purchase. She's all stock except for the brass bridge posts, and Schaller strap locks.
There is a little clouding in the finish around the lower neck, and it looks like the gold is a shade darker than on my CU24. Just like the other 4 Core models I purchased this year, it was money well spent! I may have also purchased a PRS \m/ bridge pickup to install, but I'll work about that after I get this move out of the way this weekend. Here's a few pic's, enjoy!

2000 PRS Goldtop Singlecut

Last edited:
Awesome!
BIG fan of the original Singlecuts. Got a few myself.;)
I would like to obtain a trans black singlecut w/bird inlays, but I'm going to take a break from buying for a bit. I've bought way too much stuff within the past 3 months.

Back