NGD! 01 CE22

S

slang05

Ok so I did another trade! I can't help myself but I am thrilled with what I got..a 2001 CE 22. Love these guitars! The unfinished hard rock maple wide fat neck just feels great to me, sounds pretty awesome also, I've always liked the Dragon II's. I'm feeling a lot of content with my guitars! :p

11003789375_dcea33cf01_z.jpg

11003779165_4244c5f0ba_z.jpg

11003954134_1cae31e15a_z.jpg

Those necks aren't unfinished, they're finished with clear nitro.

Congrats! Looks like a nice one, too.

Those necks aren't unfinished, they're finished with clear nitro.

Congrats! Looks like a nice one, too.

Thanks..yeah I know unfinished is not the right term..maybe not painted? Lol. The painted necks on the older PRS guitars got sticky to me on stage when I sweat, these do not.

Traded my Custom 24 for it, yes yes I know..a cu24 for a CE?!?! While the Cu24 had a 10 top and birds it was beat all to hell (not by me). Really bad. It had 2 tuning keys that were in need of replacement, they stuck really bad and half the saddles couldn't be adjusted thanks to the previous owner sweating until the screws rusted in place. Just looked like hell. It was almost to the point of needing a fret job too. Ran into a guy who wanted a Cu24 really bad and was OK with all the issues it had so we swapped. Plus I didn't have much into the Cu24 either. I traded a Strat for it so I'm still sitting pretty value wise. And to be honest this guitar is more for me too. I like the bigger necks and the Dragon Pu's better. So win win for me!

Back