New to forums

Mojo

Hello,
Thought I’d join up after buying my 2nd PRS. I have a Custom 24 gold top with 59/09’s and an artist Custom 24 with “metal” pups. I’m retired from the work force but enjoying playing music daily. Hope to learn something while I’m here.

Mojo

Welcome, M,

We've got a lot of knowledgable folks regards PRS gear on this forum. Feel free to join in, though regards posting pics (new guys must post 5 (or is it 10?) times before being allowed to post third-party-hosted images) you may need to wait a few posts. Share the PRS love; you're invited to spend your time with us...:)

Hello,
Thought I’d join up after buying my 2nd PRS. I have a Custom 24 gold top with 59/09’s and an artist Custom 24 with “metal” pups. I’m retired from the work force but enjoying playing music daily. Hope to learn something while I’m here.

Mojo
Welcome! Sounds like you've got things nicely covered with those two Customs.

OH Yeah, that Goldtop must rock w the 5909's. Those one day may be PRS Vintage special pups. Welcome here.

Hello All,

I probably should have been a member of the forum as I had a 2003 ce 22 a while back. I sold it like a booby. I recently really started playing again and grabbed an SE custom 24. It's good enough to where I was considering not getting a new CE 24 later on. Any thoughts? BTW, i actually prefer the CE model and the only core electrics that interested my are the 24 and 24-08.

Thanks for all the warm welcomes. Switched my strings from 10’s to 9’s and had to spend some time with the spring tension on the Floyd Rose. Seems to be working properly now. Wasn’t as bad as I thought it would be. Some great tutorials on You tube. I’ve had my other custom 24 gold top for about 3 years now and it feels and sounds fantastic. Expecting the same out of the newer one.

Hello All,

I probably should have been a member of the forum as I had a 2003 ce 22 a while back. I sold it like a booby. I recently really started playing again and grabbed an SE custom 24. It's good enough to where I was considering not getting a new CE 24 later on. Any thoughts? BTW, i actually prefer the CE model and the only core electrics that interested my are the 24 and 24-08.
You need them both! And welcome.

Even though I have owned strats, a few ephiphone les Paul’s, a couple of different acoustics, and an Ibanez Jem, peavy and Marshall Amps, I feel like I should be forsaking everything but Paul Reed Smith products lol!!! Have I been indoctrinated? I’m just messing about guys. Seriously, this stuff is lovely.

Even though I have owned strats, a few ephiphone les Paul’s, a couple of different acoustics, and an Ibanez Jem, peavy and Marshall Amps, I feel like I should be forsaking everything but Paul Reed Smith products lol!!! Have I been indoctrinated? I’m just messing about guys. Seriously, this stuff is lovely.

Oh no, that's how it works. Next thing you know, you'll be PRS exclusive, and that ain't a bad thing!

Back