New Private Stock Day for Mr. 11top!

Just when I think I've seen it all, Phenrock comes in HOT. Nice work, boys. What's the switch there, Phenny?

<Maybe I'll get some nice "alone time" with this one in March... you know how I love yellow...> :evil:

Last edited:
What's the switch there, Phenny?

Actually J-Snarf, that is not a switch at all. It is a sensor that detects when the guitar is abducted and taken behind closed locked doors. It has a built-in siren that screams when an excessive amount of moisture is detected. :flute:

or..............it might be a solo switch for full-on volume. :dontknow:

Unbelievable! I looked through a lot of the one piece top stash they had, and could not find anything even close to that. Amazing guitar, congrats to everyone who had a part in it!

I really wonder how this neck joint will affect tone/sustain...
attachment.php

Actually J-Snarf, that is not a switch at all. It is a sensor that detects when the guitar is abducted and taken behind closed locked doors. It has a built-in siren that screams when an excessive amount of moisture is detected. :flute:

:spitcoffee:

Bwahaha!

Hehehe!!

Back