New Pedalboard build (with videos)

Richard Lainegard

Got some new gear (a modular pedal board for one) and decided to build
(yet another) new pedal board :rock:

I ended up shooting the entire process on video as well.

405294865.jpg

In part one I assemble the whole thing, alk about pedal choice and placement and more.

In part two I play through all the pedals and program the switching system etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks guys!
Finally today the final version of the special pickups I've been commissioning from
Veijo Rautia (www.rautiaguitars.net) landed.
Everything's installed in the P22 now, and I will be recording a demo with them
in the near future :) first up is a demo of my Parallax overdrive though.
Gearing up for the final recordings of that demo :rock:

Nice work! I'm gassing for a decent switching system to make my life less 'tap dancey'

Yeah, they do simplify things =)

Tons of switching options out there, but the most price-worthy I found is the Moen GEC9 I use.
Then the One Control Crocodile is sort of like a "up-town" version of that I think.
Then there's of course the G-Labs, Voodolabs and Providence to name a few.
All very nicely speced, but overkill for what I need (and to be honest a bit overpriced imo).

With that said I have the inside scoop on a new "super-switcher" that moen is developing
(where I had creative input together with other players as the functionality of it).
That switcher is going to have functions you've never seen on a switcher like that before.
Have no idea when (or even if) they will release it, these things takes time,
so you're far better of checking out one of the above mentioned brands.
There are of course tons more, but these are just the ones I've had personal experience with.

ideally i would like one that has out to switch my amp as well, so say for instance when i am using my clean channel, my delay and chorus is on, and then when on the crunch and lead my tube screamer and noisegate come on. Is that do able?

ideally i would like one that has out to switch my amp as well, so say for instance when i am using my clean channel, my delay and chorus is on, and then when on the crunch and lead my tube screamer and noisegate come on. Is that do able?

Yes, definitely doable, but you'd have to sacrifice 2 of loop 7-9 in order to route the outs through those to the different amps.

Wouldn't let me watch videos for some reason. Kept saying error try back later but it looks great and done very clean.

Nevermind they playing now.

Great vids. learned alot

Last edited:
Back