New Pedalboard aka Nebulon B progress build

I received a notification from UPS that my new decks from Martyn Smith (Schmidt) will be delivered tomorrow. I'm out for an optician appointment, so I hope the parcel guy won't arrive when I'm not home.

I can't finish the build yet as I still need the MIDI cables and a couple of things, but I reckon the board should be operational by the end of the month. Most of the build will be done in the upcoming days, with only the MIDI map and upper deck power to be finished later.

First photo update will be later this week

Really nice builds! I'm really digging the ones you have with the Memory Man, tht $5k Klon and the Mysterio Drive.

I'm in the process of building my 4th and 5th boards at the moment. Maybe I'll try to do a video of them soon. I'm still suffering from surgery so I can't really lift a dime off a hat's arse at the moment huehue

Really nice builds! I'm really digging the ones you have with the Memory Man, tht $5k Klon and the Mysterio Drive.

I'm in the process of building my 4th and 5th boards at the moment. Maybe I'll try to do a video of them soon. I'm still suffering from surgery so I can't really lift a dime off a hat's arse at the moment huehue

Thanks, mate; I hope you will get better soon.

I just looked at my first post pedalboards, and I find it crazy how many of the pedals I used to have circled back on my board. I still have the Cali76 (different model, but still), and Octaland is still here, although in a different finish. I just got back EQ-200; I may get back to EP Booster, too; I'm just considering this as I have one loop free.

I'm looking forward to seeing your pedalboard build!

I did very little progress in the past two days. I still have no MIDI box or the Cioks 4 Expander, and I just can't do massive progress before I get them. I may need a few more little accessories such as low profile dual-lock and a few more connectors.

Today, I am printing the drill guide for upper deck raisers, and I have decided to approach the upper deck wiring differently this time. Running the cable beneath the deck created many issues with the V1.0 pedalboard. When I stacked the cable on top of each other, I was bypassing certain pedals every time I closed the deck. I rectified this issue later, but I still decided to approach things differently this time. I purchased the Pedaltrain pedal raisers, and I will drill the back of the raisers with holes every 15mm (0.6" in English money). I will populate these holes with rubber grommets, and cabling from the pedals will be driven through them. Underneath the raisers, I have around half an inch of space for cable management, which is plenty enough. I will also hide the power and midi rails there. An added bonus is that the upper deck pedals will be tilted towards my face, which I prefer. Now, please excuse me as I love to watch the 3D printer at work.

Today, I am printing the drill guide for upper deck raisers, and I have decided to approach the upper deck wiring differently this time. Running the cable beneath the deck created many issues with the V1.0 pedalboard. When I stacked the cable on top of each other, I was bypassing certain pedals every time I closed the deck. I rectified this issue later, but I still decided to approach things differently this time. I purchased the Pedaltrain pedal raisers, and I will drill the back of the raisers with holes every 15mm (0.6" in English money). I will populate these holes with rubber grommets, and cabling from the pedals will be driven through them. Underneath the raisers, I have around half an inch of space for cable management, which is plenty enough. I will also hide the power and midi rails there. An added bonus is that the upper deck pedals will be tilted towards my face, which I prefer. Now, please excuse me as I love to watch the 3D printer at work.

Badass!

3D printer!

I was in awe before. But now I'm pretty sure you are The Great God Of Pedalboards!

I bow before you, O Master!
I'm nuts, I know.

Today, I did nothing. And I will do exactly that for next week or two, as certain retailer sells items they don't even have in stock, yet they are kind enough to backorder it from a different continent

Back