Choosing the right accessories

loocnmad

Specializing in Dental Law
WARNING: lame dad joke included below

Still waiting on the return of my Purple Iris CU24 from the PTC so I thought I'd take the time to organize a welcome home party. In the words of the late, and supremely great, John Witherspoon, "You got to co-ooordinate". I'll have to include the BF-2 and AD-9 when I set up the pedalboard. Safe to say it won't be a blues rig....

ZlNnJF5.jpeg

Anybody else as obsessive about these things as me?

Proving the pants are real. The shirt may have cherries instead of mushrooms but it's one of many I appropriated from my dad's closet when I was a teenager.

I went through a Saturday Night Fever phase around 19 and the old man's collection of vintage polyester was nothing less than stellar. I need to lose weight fast because some of them are pretty cool.

Mua8Lds.jpeg

Proving the pants are real. The shirt may have cherries instead of mushrooms but it's one of many I appropriated from my dad's closet when I was a teenager.

I went through a Saturday Night Fever phase around 19 and the old man's collection of vintage polyester was nothing less than stellar. I need to lose weight fast because some of them are pretty cool.

Mua8Lds.jpeg
Almost Dan Flashes quality!

Back