New parts Available

Shawn@PRS

yogi
Hey guys,

We have added some frequently asked for parts to our online parts shop. These and all other available PRS parts can be ordered directly from us or through your authorized PRS dealer or international distributor.

http://www.prsguitars.com/shop/

ACC_lampshade_knob_clear_LG.jpg

ACC_Toggle_Switch_Caps_LG.jpg

ACC_blade_switch_tip_LG.jpg

If I scroll down even more, will I please see old-school black C24 speed knobs? Please? :)

You know what I really want. Flamed Maple Pickup rings to match the binding! I am so irritated that my very expensive Prs has white plastic pup rings. Just say'n. I know there is a spot to order them, and I just might.

Actually I just posted above about availability of the new two-piece bridge but maybe the moderators could delete that and my question could be more conveniently answered here? Sorry for the hassle.

The clear knobs seem to be a popular item

Doesn't surprise me! I've got an old set of speed knobs that are clear like those, I hung on to them since they were rather 'unique' but I suppose I can throw them away now.

Doesn't surprise me! I've got an old set of speed knobs that are clear like those, I hung on to them since they were rather 'unique' but I suppose I can throw them away now.

Let's not be hasty. If you are gonna toss them, toss them in an envelope and send em this way..

For a unique twist, turn them upside down and paint the inside of the knobs your favorite color. Purple knobs would looks fantastic on one of your guitars in particular.

Anyone else having trouble with the store? Been getting a network error when trying to pay by CC for over a day now.

Back