NEW DGT SE EXCITEMENT!

Was informed yesterday that the Goldtop DGT SE's are started to trickle through to the UK and I'm next on the list so fingers crossed it will be here soon!
Congrats!

My guy at Sweetwater here in the US told me that If I place an order now (a week or two ago) that my order would likely not arrive before early next year (2024)! Decided to move on; I don't need it that bad LOL!

Looking forward to reading what you think of the new model~

Congrats!

My guy at Sweetwater here in the US told me that If I place an order now (a week or two ago) that my order would likely not arrive before early next year (2024)! Decided to move on; I don't need it that bad LOL!

Looking forward to reading what you think of the new model~
Sweetwater has about 600 people on their waitlist...same with Musician's Friend. You can still order it from other smaller businesses and be on their next available shipment

I've paid a deposit and been on the waiting list for a few months and have been told I should see mine this month... Wildwood Guitars!
Excellent!

I've worked with those guys for many years and they've always treated me right-- I'm sure you'll be happy with their customer service ;)

As a matter of fact, my new PRS from Wildwood just arrived Monday. Being that I needed a guitar in short order, I couldn't wait for the new DGT (but that's a different story~).

Really looking forward to you guys taking delivery of your new SE/DGTs, and reading all the NGDs :D

Back