New Ashy Guitar Day

Bidding war! :box: :five: :shakehands:

Dibs has been called but if things change I'll drop you a line mate. :shakehands:

Maybe we can start a campaign to get another run of the TRCs? I would love to have a bunch.

And yeah, you will love a Hollowbody - that is my main gigging guitar, it does everything I need it to. Eventually I'd love to snag a P24 Semi-hollow (or full hollowbody), but the only one I've seen was well outside my budgetary comfort zone!

If Shawn is willing to talk to the powers that be and get another run of trc's going I'm definitely down for another one. They look great on everything!

I remember seeing a Hollowbody Spruce years ago and not knowing anything about PRS. I immediately fell in love with the look of the guitar and started to gather info. Once I saw the price tag it was place in the back of my mind until I got my first PRS and realized that I could possibly swing one someday. It probably won't be a new one when I do finally pull the trigger but that's the one must have from PRS for my collection. Now I just have to decide if I want to hunt down the Hollowbody (probably my fav), a HB Spruce or an HBII. I'd grab an HBI if it spoke to me but I'm gunning for one of the other three. If PRS every brings back the "Hollowbody" model I'd snag one as soon as I get the cash together.

Ok. If they come available, we'll share them. Whichever one of us gets a great guitar to put them on (excludes all current guitars) gets to use them.

Easy enough for me to say since Osoris would have to have a bone in his head to give them up and we're never gonna see them!

:rofl:

When I say "great", I'm thinking of your end products, bro, not how they started.

Aww.. that's nice of you, buddy!

Hey, don't you have a spare gold piezo bridge and a SE hollow body to play with? You should totally do that sh!t!

EDIT: We're ruining Denny's NGD thread...

Last edited:
Do it Bill!

Super jealous, Denny. Love the gold, the maple fretboard, the wings, and the moons!

That's awesome. I had an SAS once but, sadly I sold it. Mine had a rosewood neck. I really miss the sound of that guitar but, it was not as nice looking as yours. Congrats.

Ok. If they come available, we'll share them. Whichever one of us gets a great guitar to put them on (excludes all current guitars) gets to use them.

Easy enough for me to say since Osoris would have to have a bone in his head to give them up and we're never gonna see them!

:rofl:

I can send the treble side to ruger and the bass side to sergio. Problem solved :p

EDIT: We're ruining Denny's NGD thread...

Not possible. I've been on jam autopilot and final came to find the thread again lol.

Thanks a ton again everyone! Really loving this guitar.

Back