Never thought I'd see one of these again...

Rhythmisking

That being an amazing deal on reverb.

I'll admit I check reverb way too often, maybe 6-8 times a day (and this is at work). Most things these days are really expensive, especially PRSi. A while ago I found an amazing deal on a core Starla, but I thought those days were gone.

Until yesterday. A guitar (listed 40 minutes before I saw it) as a '99 CE-22 in excellent condition, and priced accordingly...except that's not what it is.

It's on it's way, so I don't want to say anything to jinx it until it's actually in my feverish, sweaty little hands...

:p

That being an amazing deal on reverb.

I'll admit I check reverb way too often, maybe 6-8 times a day (and this is at work). Most things these days are really expensive, especially PRSi. A while ago I found an amazing deal on a core Starla, but I thought those days were gone.

Until yesterday. A guitar (listed 40 minutes before I saw it) as a '99 CE-22 in excellent condition, and priced accordingly...except that's not what it is.

It's on it's way, so I don't want to say anything to jinx it until it's actually in my feverish, sweaty little hands...

:p
Nice! Can't wait to see what it is.

I think I saw it. If so, whoa. And the seller's location is about 160 miles from me. Whether that's it or not, sounds like something special. Enjoy!

pics.gif

Guess what? The guitar now seems to have dissappeared!

Should I be surprised?

The seller (who genuinely seems like a nice, straight-up guy) dropped it off at a UPS store yesterday, got a tracking number, showed me the receipt, and...there's nothing in the UPS system, and reverb shows "Status unknown" with the same tracking number that doesn't work.

The seller is going to go back to the UPS store where he dropped it off to make an inquiry, but this may be going nowhere.

Back