Never Happen!

" I want to hear another..."

My original Derek & Clive cassette got stolen when a buddy borrowed it. I found another copy in Toronto, about five hours away. I had not gone to Toronto just for that - but I probably would have (I drove there to buy a Sarah McLachlan CD once - true story). I bought the complete CD collection a couple years ago - well worth it.

" I want to hear another..."

My original Derek & Clive cassette got stolen when a buddy borrowed it. I found another copy in Toronto, about five hours away. I had not gone to Toronto just for that - but I probably would have (I drove there to buy a Sarah McLachlan CD once - true story). I bought the complete CD collection a couple years ago - well worth it.

I have the DVD of the studio recording, where Richard Branson appears.

It’s a shame because this was the break down on the relationship between Pete and Dud. Pete was poking fun at Dudley as it seems he was jealous of Moore’s Hollywood success’s.

Great recording, full of comedy gold that Pete brought in a carrier bag!

I have the DVD of the studio recording, where Richard Branson appears.

It’s a shame because this was the break down on the relationship between Pete and Dud. Pete was poking fun at Dudley as it seems he was jealous of Moore’s Hollywood success’s.

Great recording, full of comedy gold that Pete brought in a carrier bag!

Papa's Brand New Bag?

Balls sanded?

Look, you have to be more subtle... so they don't know what we're talking about and we can't get in any trouble. Like this....

Ballssanded.

see, they think they know, but they aren't really sure if we should be reprimanded or not. Here's an even trickier version...

Ballsanded.

See, by taking out the space and leaving out an S, it's even harder for "them" to figure out. Except of course in this instance, where I explained it all out for them like a dork.

Look, you have to be more subtle... so they don't know what we're talking about and we can't get in any trouble. Like this....

Ballssanded.

see, they think they know, but they aren't really sure if we should be reprimanded or not. Here's an even trickier version...
Yes, I'm downright terrible at subtlety, more or less. :cool:

Back