NDGTD! Wow....

Supercool DGT!Im totally in love with my 2010 DGT.Fantastic sounding guitar.Great neck.I use mine mostly in humbucker mode.I set the neck volume on 5-6 and bridge volume on 10 most of the time.With a distorted sound I get three sounds at my fingertip that way.Bridge is crunchy,middle warmer version of the bridge sound and neck kinda robin trowery .With a cleaner sound I use only neck and middle position and use the bridge volume to get the middle position as I want it.Tone is always on 10 so far :).

Supercool DGT!Im totally in love with my 2010 DGT.Fantastic sounding guitar.Great neck.I use mine mostly in humbucker mode.I set the neck volume on 5-6 and bridge volume on 10 most of the time.With a distorted sound I get three sounds at my fingertip that way.Bridge is crunchy,middle warmer version of the bridge sound and neck kinda robin trowery .With a cleaner sound I use only neck and middle position and use the bridge volume to get the middle position as I want it.Tone is always on 10 so far :).
Thanks for the suggestion, there's a lot of things I still have to figure out on the guitar so it's nice to get some feedback from owners of the guitar. I'll definately mess around with your settings tonight!

Congrats, and a belated welcome to Club DGT! Simply awesome guitars.

Back