NDGTD! Wow....

MichaelC24

Sucker for Squabbins
Hello All,

Just did a deal for this 2014 DGT Violet 10 top. I sold my favorite custom 24 and without knowing what to expect, I took the plunge. I have heard/read nothing but wonderful things about this guitar, and ive always been intrigued by it. From the second I opened the case I was hooked. Once I plugged it in, I realized what all the hype was about. This is one of the best sounding guitars I've ever heard, and I'm looking forward to spending more time figuring out all the tonal possibilities. I'll shut up now, here are some pics..
image_zpsteijztfu.jpeg

image_zpsbxp50puj.jpeg
image_zpstcqzs21i.jpeg
image_zpsg7bwxixl.jpeg

That flame and color is awesome. She has a nice back, too! One of these days I must add a DGT to my collection. Glad you are digging her - congrats!

Thanks for all the kind words!
Can't put this thing down...such a different vibe from my other guitars. Really digging the neck profile with the bigger fret wire. The pickups sound fantastic!

Awesome! Enjoy it - and make some clips, I'd love to hear it. What amp are you using?

wow. I'm really gassing hard for that one. The top is great!

Awesome! Enjoy it - and make some clips, I'd love to hear it. What amp are you using?

I'll be sure to make some clips over the weekend, I'm currently playing through a Hughes and kettner grandmeister 36. Awesome little head! I needed something flexible enough to handle the different genres I play, as well as being able to play at home at lower wattage & the redbox if great for direct recording.

Back