Narrowfield Question

AZGiant

Have a swamp ash and it got damaged (dont ask lol). Anyway I need to get replacement NF for it and my question is, does PRS provide them if you have a SAS and it was damaged? I know they are proprietary and finding them used is almost impossible, so thought I would ask here
Thanks
Axe

Are you the original owner? If so, they should. If not, you might be able to get it replaced through the PTC.

Are you the original owner? If so, they should. If not, you might be able to get it replaced through the PTC.
No I bought it used, and was hoping not to have to send it back to be worked on, as my tech could swap them in like an hour. Would they do that or does it have to go back to PTC? I have the serial number, can get the receipt of when I bought it at GC, etc.

THanks

You can always ask , but likely these days they will want you to sent it in. at the very least they will want the pickup I am betting.

My guess is you’ll have to send it back. I don’t think they will just sell you a NF by itself. They pop up very rarely but are usually very pricey.

There was one for sale on I think reverb not that long ago. I don't remember how much. From what I've read PRS won't send you the pickup, but they will probably fix if you send to them.

Back