My own PS Friday

Can everyone see the pics now?

Dear Lord! That is beautiful!! It's like they just get better and better! Congrats man! Enjoy...oh and be thankful you didn't smell it burning hair really stinks...just saying :eek::)

Tremoni chambering we talked about?

BTW, that’s going to be seriously nice! Good job.
Thanks! Your guidance and your ME SCT helped point me back in this direction. That ME is so good, I'm thinking of parting with a 594 to get another one!

Non chambered. The Braz neck blank not only rang like a bell, but was light weight. Also went with a very light weight African mahogany instead of a heavier South American piece. We spent about 10 minutes talking 'hog though which was cool. PRSh came in at that point and we went over it in more detail. I wish all my conference calls were as enjoyable!

BAM! That's what I'm talkin about Sergio! This is exactly what I mean when I tell the redhead that she just doesn't get it! The banter and the twisted humor is awesome but the coolest part about it this forum is the members that make it bad ass! Its pretty freakin awesome just how supportive and helpful everybody is and how passionate we all are about these amazing guitars and gear. I'll admit, being a newb was a bit intimidating, but you guys made me feel right at home (like hanging out in my underwear eating doritos at home) from the jump! That my friends is as cool as it gets! For that I raise my glass and say to you all...SALUTE!
Heartily agree! I was a reader (lurker sounds too creepy) for about three years before I got the nerve to sign in and start posting. Love the comraderie and humor here! Oh, and all the guitar pics of course!

Wow, Paul -- that thing is going to be beastly. Can't wait to see the end result.

It's pretty sweet though, had a fire going since this morning. Great day to stay inside and play (and cook!).
That sounds like a fun day! My son was sick with stomach flu so it was a chillax day for him. I decided to move all the stuff around in my media/guitar room - man I'm tired! And the room is still a mess

BAM! That's what I'm talkin about Sergio! This is exactly what I mean when I tell the redhead that she just doesn't get it! The banter and the twisted humor is awesome but the coolest part about it this forum is the members that make it bad ass! Its pretty freakin awesome just how supportive and helpful everybody is and how passionate we all are about these amazing guitars and gear. I'll admit, being a newb was a bit intimidating, but you guys made me feel right at home (like hanging out in my underwear eating doritos at home) from the jump! That my friends is as cool as it gets! For that I raise my glass and say to you all...SALUTE!

I was with you right up til the underwear part! :eek::eek::eek:

:p:p

Heartily agree! I was a reader (lurker sounds too creepy) for about three years before I got the nerve to sign in and start posting. Love the comraderie and humor here! Oh, and all the guitar pics of course!

That’s funny. I also lurked for a couple years before I joined.

Cheers!

The reason I lurked so long before I joined was because I didn’t know if I fit in here. I love to talk gear and music but also like to have fun. If I’m going to spend much time in a forum I like to feel some degree of “hanging out with buddies” vibe. I was afraid to even try to be funny when I first joined, and the first few times I did try I got crickets.

Then Les, probably because he felt sorry for me, took me under his wing and showed me how to be funny. The rest, is history. :)

Ya. I don’t want to know what any of ya’ll are wearing.

I don't wear anything when I read this forum. Just out of respect for your feelings.

But man, is it ever awkward when I read this stuff at McDonald's. (I can't read it at Burger King - that's the home of the Whopper. I tried once and they got sued for false advertising.)

Ya. I don’t want to know what any of ya’ll are wearing.

Well this is awkward.... I was wearing jeans and an Ohio State shirt when I read this. Needless to say that shirt is long gone. :rolleyes: I did put on another one though. :D

Well this is awkward.... I was wearing jeans and an Ohio State shirt when I read this. Needless to say that shirt is long gone. :rolleyes: I did put on another one though. :D

And promptly burned it after my Hawkeyes put an unexpected beat down them? I was just hoping for a respectable showing and no more than a 10 point loss by my Hawks. I'll take this instead!

Back