My daughter dared me

danktat

Award winning tattoo artist ... Amateur guitarist
My daughter was singing it at the Golden Corral a couple of days ago when we went there to eat and I described the food is southern comfort food. Kind of stuff that I used to eat all the time when I lived in West Virginia.

After she started singing it I told her that I knew the song and that one day I was going to bust out with it on Facebook. She said I wouldn't do it. And you know me, even from a thirteen-year-old, I can't turn down a dare. LMAO! Apparently she did get to see it. Hahaha.

I wasn't going to put this up here, and I don't know how long I will keep it up, but now you all know why you have never seen me sing....... :(

70994003_10162267612855331_7270805395000524800_n.jpg

Last edited:
It's better than me. Even if I could sing, I can't coordinate playing and even talking at the same time!

With your permission, sending to my daughter, who’s now a WV girl.

Good job man. I couldn’t pull that off. But, I don’t have a cowboy had and, I’m not cool so, you had a couple big advantages on me.

With your permission, sending to my daughter, who’s now a WV girl.

Good job man. I couldn’t pull that off. But, I don’t have a cowboy had and, I’m not cool so, you had a couple big advantages on me.

WVU? That's where my daughter went.

No, my daughter graduated from Cincinnati, but married a WVU grad and moved there.

Ah. My daughter has moved on to Virginia. She's actually living near where I lived when I worked in Virginia (only lasted about five months, but good memories). She was happy with herself because she found the guitar store where I bought my Charvel Model 4. And we found my old apartment complex - turns out she was going to look there, but found something else first. She was rather sick when I told her I only paid about $300/month when I lived there.

Ah. My daughter has moved on to Virginia. She's actually living near where I lived when I worked in Virginia (only lasted about five months, but good memories). She was happy with herself because she found the guitar store where I bought my Charvel Model 4. And we found my old apartment complex - turns out she was going to look there, but found something else first. She was rather sick when I told her I only paid about $300/month when I lived there.
If my daughter ever tried to move any further away, my wife would either A) shoot her, or B) steal my grandson. Or C) both! :D

Back