My current hybrid build

rumblebox

I ordered a Warmoth jaguar neck with no inlays and the compound 10-16" radius.
I based the body on a jaguar/jazzmaster but trimmed it up a bit in certain areas.
It's a semi-hollow bubinga body with my favorite type of quilt pattern on the maple top.
My inspiration for the 2-stage stain with natural binding should be blatantly obvious. lol

The tele bridge pickup is a Chris White custom wound to 10k with alnico 8 pole magnets. The neck humbucker is a Gibson 496R with an alnico 2 mag swap.

2 volumes, 1 tone, 3-way toggle. I'm thinking about doing a push/pull for phasing too.

I'm not proud of the workmanship, because all i had to work with was a jig saw and forstner bits.

Last edited:
Beautiful top, nice work...can you tell me about that neck???...I see an adjustment on the side of it, which reminds me of an older PBC/Bunker style where the nut is attached to the truss rod and supports all of the string pressure, instead of the neck itself. I found them very interesting, in their day.

Beautiful top, nice work...can you tell me about that neck???...I see an adjustment on the side of it, which reminds me of an older PBC/Bunker style where the nut is attached to the truss rod and supports all of the string pressure, instead of the neck itself. I found them very interesting, in their day.

it has the heel truss rod, but the side adjuster keeps you from having to remove the neck pickup to make adjustments. i like it.

sideadjust_3.jpg

Looks really cool.I like offset bodies like jazzmaster and jaguar alot.What back contour on the neck?I love warmoth boatneck contour.

Back