My 1st PS.. An initiation into the Blood Brothers.

I saw some straight up "Tosca Quilts" in The Vault when we went. Everything was nasty. Seriously. Best trip ever.
The vault is always stocked with soul crushing quilts. Maybe I should change my name to Tosquilt?

Too late. I already say things like "That's some Tosca sh#$ right there!"
Sooooo sorry I missed this. The good part is, you had so much fun this will surely happen again, so I'll get another chance.

Sweet - I wish I could have been there.

Someday, my PS will come....

What are you doing tomorrow?

:tongue:

Probably sitting with my eyes glued to a monitor waiting for PSF pics like everyone else here.

Although...tomorrow night is the last Blue Moon until January 2018...

Probably sitting with my eyes glued to a monitor waiting for PSF pics like everyone else here.

Speaking of PS Friday...

During the build I was just imagining how awesome it was going to be hoping to catch a glimpse of mine.

By this AM I was just wishing it was done. I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas. :santa:

Blue Moon? Sounds like a great reason for a build!

Speaking of PS Friday...

During the build I was just imagining how awesome it was going to be hoping to catch a glimpse of mine.

By this AM I was just wishing it was done. I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas. :santa:
Fridays are gonna be rough...for a good long while!

9cc6879795e601749c3739dd9f5128f4.jpg

Back