Mark Holcomb Ltd Edition

A friend of mines friend also ordered his from Fret12 and called them to ask if that was his and they said it was for a different customer. So I'd imagine that's a production run. So ours shouldn't be far behind.

I like to imagine mines sitting there on a hanger ready for spray or maybe even getting buffed and prepped for electronics. Only time will tell...

Or... in the back of a UPS truck. :)

I haven't been charged for mine yet, so I'll know the moment Rick calls me and charges me is the moment it'll be shipping

Or... in the back of a UPS truck. :)

Wouldn't that be nice?! But trying to not get my hopes up. I'd be happy as long as I saw the thing sometime in May.

I haven't been charged for mine yet, so I'll know the moment Rick calls me and charges me is the moment it'll be shipping

Yeah same here. I keep checked the bank account looking for that charge to go through. Only time I'll be happy to see someone take that much money from me! :D

What? I paid for mine in full. Where was this "don't pay til it ships" option!? Heh. Glad mine's all paid for though. One less cost to worry about.

I'm not getting my hopes up either, especially considering I was one of the last people to order one. I'm just sick of not playing guitar. I've had nothing to tied me over since late January / early Feb.

That's a pretty nasty deal..mmmmph want!
I'm pretty sure I might be picking up a 25w archon when I get the money in a few months.

And I'm not sure about most people, but I got mine through prs directly. No vendor or anything. I always deal with Rick and it's pay when it ships :)

That's a pretty nasty deal..mmmmph want!
I'm pretty sure I might be picking up a 25w archon when I get the money in a few months.

And I'm not sure about most people, but I got mine through prs directly. No vendor or anything. I always deal with Rick and it's pay when it ships :)

Wasn't aware you could buy directly from PRS. Interesting...

I'll definitely be getting a 100w Archon as a primary rig if I get a band going, but for now I decided to hold off. If I only ever end up playing in my basement, I really don't need it.

The waiting game wasn't really on my mind until I started seeing all these pictures. These guitars look gorgeous!

The waiting game wasn't really on my mind until I started seeing all these pictures. These guitars look gorgeous!

I know what you mean. It was on my mind constantly when I first ordered it, since then I've been able to go weeks at a time not even giving it a thought but now that all these pics are popping up, I can't stop thinking about it again!

I know what you mean. It was on my mind constantly when I first ordered it, since then I've been able to go weeks at a time not even giving it a thought but now that all these pics are popping up, I can't stop thinking about it again!

Totally Shauncho. It seems that Sweetwater also got it in stock...or almost there I assume since they got close up pics of the guitar: Charcoal Burst!

http://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/MHM4QTCB

Just checked with my dealer and mid May is the estimated arrival date.

Last edited:
NICE!!! Yeah I'd imagine they have it if they have those pics of it. And that's definitely not the same grain from the one in the promo photos.

Yeah, I imagine they've got that one sitting there. I wouldn't be sad if I got that top. :)

The good news is that April went by quick, so hopefully mid-may comes up pretty quick, too.

ok so does anyone know if the headstock is just flat black or if it's matched to the body finish? Most of the pics I've seen it just looks solid black, but now these pics from Sweetwaters Charcoal Burst, it looks as though the headstock has a similar charcoal burst finish on it...but the faded whale blue from Eddies just looks black.

ok so does anyone know if the headstock is just flat black or if it's matched to the body finish? Most of the pics I've seen it just looks solid black, but now these pics from Sweetwaters Charcoal Burst, it looks as though the headstock has a similar charcoal burst finish on it...but the faded whale blue from Eddies just looks black.

Good observation. I always assumed they were black, but now I don't know. The one from SW is definitely matched.

On the same page at SW, they have a Black Gold Burst in stock as well and it has a flat black headstock by the looks of it..

Just my 2 cents but probably not something your special situation wants talked about on the company internets ;)

Don't worry, I'm not telling you anything :)
I'm not an artist. Nor would I breech any contractual agreements if I was.

Back