Limited Run S2 Vela Silverburst with Bird Inlays on Ebony Fingerboard - 1 of 5 - Lucky Find

mhannigan

A guitar shop did a limited run of PRS S2 Vela Semi Hollows. They did 5 each of 5 finishes - all but two exist in the regular lineup. The two they added were a deep purple color and a silverburst. Other than the finish, what makes them special is the bird inlays on . an ebony fretbord. These were actually sold a long time ago - something over a year - by preorder. One of the buyers dropped out because he didn't want to keep waiting. I was lucky enough to visit this little local shop (little in person, big online) a few days after it arrived. I saw it and bought it on the spot. If you don't like Velas, this might change your mind! Let me know what you think of it.

The serial number is from 2022, but the hang tag says it was built on 1/23/23. These are picturs of the actual guitar that the dealer took. I bought it just before coming into the hospiital where I am now, so this is all I currenly have. I'll post some daylight pictures when/if they let me out of this place!

Back