Let's see the family photos!

My Family
Ive posted it before but this seems to be a good place to re-post

e66RuFO.jpg

How about just the absolute family favorites. I’m going to describe each guitar to give them their proper dues. In no particular order:

McCarty 594 Singlecut Semi Hollow. Just an excellent all rounder in tone, looks and rarity.
ohQn7ZF.jpeg

Custom 24 Stoptail. Inspired by the Paul’s 28 guitars. Pernambuco neck, Celtic Knot inlays, Paul’s 28 pickups, and Paul sportingly gracing his name to call it “Paul’s 24”. Tone monster. What’s not to like?
kzTt7QI.jpg

McCarty Trem. I’ve never seen wood convey artistic or human meaning like this. It’s like the tree decided to do a Rembrandt or Dante. Just on account of that. No finesse here.
uodBTBb.jpeg

McCarty 408 from the Collection Series. The tone champ, the One. This guitar makes strings vibrate in a magic way. What you can’t explain, you conveniently call magic. It started my love affair with the Pernambuco neck.
vYTf2HK.jpg

McCarty Semi Hollow from the Collection Series. Poster girl of its run, takes my breath away holding it. Pernambuco neck.
0V2EOdc.jpg

Paul’s Guitar. Except it really was Paul’s personal prototype guitar. Tone monster, absolute rocker. Pernambuco neck.
nDpv3JJ.jpeg

Paul’s Guitar. Another of Paul’s former personal prototypes with woods personally picked by Paul. Is it a coincidence that it has crazy good tone?Chaltecoco neck.
0JRNQ0G.jpeg

Santana. Pernambuco neck, “Paul’s extraordinary quilt” top, tone that is so sweet and elegant. How can it not be a favourite?
7zeJWD0.jpeg

McCarty 408. Probably one of only two PRS ever made with a solid African Blackwood neck, cos the tree rarely produces timber in a large enough size. Another one with crazy good tone.
gsMcDcJ.jpg

Last edited:
How about just the absolute family favorites. I’m going to describe each guitar to give them their proper dues. In no particular order:

McCarty 594 Singlecut Semi Hollow. Just an excellent all rounder in tone, looks and rarity.
ohQn7ZF.jpeg

Custom 24 Stoptail. Inspired by the Paul’s 28 guitars. Pernambuco neck, Celtic Knot inlays, Paul’s 28 pickups, and Paul sportingly gracing his name to call it “Paul’s 24”. Tone monster. What’s not to like?
kzTt7QI.jpg

McCarty Trem. I’ve never seen wood convey artistic or human meaning like this. It’s like the tree decided to do a Rembrandt or Dante. Just on account of that. No finesse here.
uodBTBb.jpeg

McCarty 408 from the Collection Series. The tone champ, the One. This guitar makes strings vibrate in a magic way. What you can’t explain, you conveniently call magic. It started my love affair with the Pernambuco neck.
vYTf2HK.jpg

McCarty Semi Hollow from the Collection Series. Poster girl of its run, takes my breath away holding it. Pernambuco neck.
0V2EOdc.jpg

Paul’s Guitar. Except it really was Paul’s personal prototype guitar. Tone monster, absolute rocker. Pernambuco neck.
nDpv3JJ.jpeg

Paul’s Guitar. Another of Paul’s former personal prototypes with woods personally picked by Paul. Is it a coincidence that it has crazy good tone?Chaltecoco neck.
0JRNQ0G.jpeg

Santana. Pernambuco neck, “Paul’s extraordinary quilt” top, tone that is so sweet and elegant. How can it not be a favourite?
7zeJWD0.jpeg

McCarty 408. Probably one of only two PRS ever made with a solid African Blackwood neck, cos the tree rarely produces timber in a large enough size. Another one with crazy good tone.
gsMcDcJ.jpg
LEGENDARY COLLECTION! Thanks for sharing, especially the details!! Wowsa!!!

My PRS SE collection

C6mZujQ.jpeg

9kZGudt.jpeg

L-R: 2018 SE Custom 24 limited edition. 2022 SE Paul's Guitar. 2022 SE Hollowbody II Piezo. 2022 SE Silver Sky.

The Paul's guitar is the latest addition, bought second hand but it's in mint condition and the previous owner changed the tuners to some Gotoh locking ones!

A few changes since my last "family" picture and keeping it only in the PRS family, with the G-cousins giving side eye from across the room. The newest addition is on the left, 2019 DC594 Artist Package. I think the 594 series works for me :cool:
53762792253_e7d8b1ee39_c.jpg

ohQn7ZF.jpeg

kzTt7QI.jpg

uodBTBb.jpeg

vYTf2HK.jpg

0V2EOdc.jpg

nDpv3JJ.jpeg

0JRNQ0G.jpeg

7zeJWD0.jpeg

gsMcDcJ.jpg
Yeah, but have you got anything nice?

Back