Just got my Archon

Well I finally received the cab? I have spent the last 6 hours putting the new Archon through the paces and I am very, very pleased to say the least! Wow, this is an incredible amplifier, I can't even find the words to explain. I thought the Framus Ruby Riot was a great sounding amp but it was missing something. The Archon is spot on and is not missing a thing. I highly recommend this amp for any style of player! It sucks because now I leave town for a week and I'm going to really miss not playing.

Fantastic! That's great news, and especially great that you've found an amp you can get the most out of.

I'm not a metal player, but I would love to have one for my studio.

Then again, I've gotta slow down a little. ;)

Guys, I received my Archon today, I was so excited to finally play it...But bummer!

I have a pretty loud hum all over the two channels (pretty disturbing when playing on reasonable volume levels) and when I play on the clean channel I hear the distorted guitar tone in the background...Even when I turn the channel volume completely down I can hear the distorted channel on the clean channel...
This is already my second Archon, the first only had the hum problem. I really do not know what's happening here.

I tried everything: Different guitars, 100w/50w, effect loop on and off, different rooms...Nothing...I even moved the amp to another house...

Could you describe the noise you get on your clean channel if you have any? I think this amp has to be sent back to the dealer...:-( Again!

P1040252_zps4ee6f1c2.jpg

I got mine and I'm loving it. Sorry to hear you're having issues with it. I've heard a couple other people having similar issues. I would send it back and have Doug and crew do their magic and make it better. Great people to deal with when it comes to customer service.

Dumb question, but what are the dimensions of the 212 cab under that Archon head?

Back