Just bought a 408

Tajtrivedi

it’s incredible. It is both the nicest looking and best sounding guitar I’ve ever owned. It blows my old ce-22 out of the water in regards to clarity of sound, playability, and functionality on stage. I’m blown away.

Some people say it doesn’t have personality. I think really what it does is allow your amp to shine through. And it’s a joy to play.

Someone on this forum said the 408 sounds “high def.” couldn’t agree more. Great way to put it.

GCd3nkL

This ain't no hello kitty! I love the finish too!

no, mine is the same finish as the guitar above. Mine has the blade switch instead of the three way toggle. If you right click on my image link and open in new window, you should be able to see it!

no, mine is the same finish as the guitar above. Mine has the blade switch instead of the three way toggle. If you right click on my image link and open in new window, you should be able to see it!

Can’t get that to work on the iPad. Enjoy your 408 - they are great guitars and I really like how it sounds. Bonus that you got one my favorite colour too.

I can never get the image buttons to work correctly, leaving an "IMG" instead of a picture (as in the OP post). So I have been manually book-ending the image location with img tags. And it works, wish everyone would try it. ;)

Beautiful guitar! Congrats

61226984-10157472922393701-5722884922230702080-n.jpg

Wow, that is a nice Eriza Verde. Usually they have a bit more yellow to them.

You can now quote shimmilou’s post and see how he modified your image link to get it to work.

Back