John Mayer SE

Well, FedEx kinda messed me up. Delivered on the original date, Thursday, so I was not home and the wife discovered it before I did. So I had 'splaining to do. Was not an issue in the end.

The bonus was she pulled it inside so it fully warmed before I got home!

Its pretty nice as I haven't played a Strat style for a long time. Definitely feel the 25.5 string tension. The Moon White is a very excellent color.

NGD post forthcoming :D

Well, FedEx kinda messed me up. Delivered on the original date, Thursday, so I was not home and the wife discovered it before I did. So I had 'splaining to do. Was not an issue in the end.

The bonus was she pulled it inside so it fully warmed before I got home!

Its pretty nice as I haven't played a Strat style for a long time. Definitely feel the 25.5 string tension. The Moon White is a very excellent color.

NGD post forthcoming :D

Crisis Averted.

Well, FedEx kinda messed me up. Delivered on the original date, Thursday, so I was not home and the wife discovered it before I did. So I had 'splaining to do.

I feel you bro...been there done that...got the scars to prove it.

Congrats man!!

Wait...did you say "Moon White"? I'm about to call my SW "sales engineer" to tell him to "engineer" one into my hands with some quickness!!:mad:

On my silver sky se the back of the neck has some small bumps. Almost seem like finish build up. Think 0000 steel wool would get that out?

Back