John Mayer SE

Away on Business and the shipped notification posted Tuesday, dang it.

However it was delayed today and now will arrive the day I return, Friday. When I purchased it was slated for delivery Jan 25, so unless FedEx does something dumb it'll be a Moon White weekend 4 days earlier than expected.

I'm impressed with Guitar Center. I pre ordered a Dragon Fruit SE and I picked it up last night!

Didn't get to plug it in yet, but the speed they got one was surprising.

Me too - ordered a Stone Blue on the evening of the 11th (showing as a pre-order) and it showed up yesterday. Would have been here on Tuesday except for the weather....

Super impressed so far but waiting til the honeymoon if over before passing final judgement!

Davy

Me too - ordered a Stone Blue on the evening of the 11th (showing as a pre-order) and it showed up yesterday. Would have been here on Tuesday except for the weather....

Super impressed so far but waiting til the honeymoon if over before passing final judgement!

Davy

It may be a while. I got one of the core when they first came out almost three years ago. I still feel like I’m in the honeymoon phase. I’m still finding things I didn’t know. It looks like the SE is killer bang for the buck.

I'm impressed with Guitar Center. I pre ordered a Dragon Fruit SE and I picked it up last night!

Didn't get to plug it in yet, but the speed they got one was surprising.

I'm not bagging on GC, but right now, it's just a matter of who has them in stock.

The strat has better hardware and pickups and isn’t made from a cheap, soft wood like poplar?

the SE SS is a disappointment imho. $899 for a cheaply made Asian import? I think with the specs the classic vibe strat is a far better buy. But obviously Paul knows what he’s doing because the SS is flying off the shelves.

For the record, Poplar is a fantastic body wood for guitars!

I'm no wood aficionado like some of the guys here. Alder would have been more accepted by more people, but some people would have just found something else to b!tch about.

I was just on the Q&A live stream and there were trolls all over the place in the comments. Haters gonna find something to hate. Especially if they aren't fans of PRS...you know dumb people. :D

I'm no wood aficionado like some of the guys here. Alder would have been more accepted by more people, but some people would have just found something else to b!tch about.

I was just on the Q&A live stream and there were trolls all over the place in the comments. Haters gonna find something to hate. Especially if they aren't fans of PRS...you know dumb people. :D

oh... we know...

Back