JA-15

David Grantham

Gone to join the arch tops in the sky. Seems as if the JA-15 has been discontinued. :( I knew that this was a possibility.

Last edited:
Stunning guitar but an understandably limited market...

One man mission to get all JA-15?

Down to three. Paul graciously signed my number one and adjusted the bridge saddle slots to achieve more string contact. I did some recording with her and a Dallas a few weeks ago. Had a blast! Truly an instrument that inspires.:)

Excellent beautiful sounding instrument!

JA15.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I would love to try one of those, but I have never even seen one in person. :mad: I have a feeling i would love it.

I don't get the original post..so which one is gone to join the archtops in the sky? And how'd it get there?

Bummer. The one I played with 53/10's sounded soooo damn good. I still see one in my future.

It´s sad they are discontinuing the JA-15. It´s the best production guitar of its kind on the Market.

I would love a white one with a Bigsby! And gold hardware of course!.........I've only seen "the one"!

Im sad too...
Glad I grabbed this one... still one of my top 3 "lets play anything" PRS that i own! And besides the Frost Blue Rules...

I would love a white one with a Bigsby! And gold hardware of course!.........I've only seen "the one"!

I think you're going to have to arm-wrestle Sergio for one of those, should it arise...

Back