Is this PRS 24 DW a joke ?

I dont think after 2 years they would accept mine back. And i agree, PRS is amazing I have 2 others. But this is the first satin with maple board one I've got and it just wasn't made like others I've played. So take it easy cousin Eddie's cousin.

I dont think after 2 years they would accept mine back. And i agree, PRS is amazing I have 2 others. But this is the first satin with maple board one I've got and it just wasn't made like others I've played. So take it easy cousin Eddie's cousin.

Look, I understand the OP’s frustration. I wouldn’t be thrilled either. On the other hand, I’m not going to come to this site and write a dissertation about the evils of PRS. The OP, per his statement, received an out of ordinary PRS that didn’t meet the standards. Return it and move on. Seems to me your “take it easy” comment is directed to the wrong poster.

Look, I understand the OP’s frustration. I wouldn’t be thrilled either. On the other hand, I’m not going to come to this site and write a dissertation about the evils of PRS. The OP, per his statement, received an out of ordinary PRS that didn’t meet the standards. Return it and move on. Seems to me your “take it easy” comment is directed to the wrong poster.

I've just heard about poor quality one offs and I came to this forum to figure out if other people had the same experience. I don't believe your response was intended to be helpful whatsoever.

I've just heard about poor quality one offs and I came to this forum to figure out if other people had the same experience. I don't believe your response was intended to be helpful whatsoever.

And I didn’t reply to you, nor was it directed at you. Go back and read the OPs posts. They were “destructive” in intent rather than “helpful.”

So, my post was indeed intended to be “helpful” toward PRS. Call me a fanboy if you want, but PRS is a great company that doesn’t deserve to be raked over the coals. OP: “Bad” guitar (which absolutely isn’t the norm)? Return it.

Last edited:
And I didn’t reply to you, nor was it directed at you. Go back and read the OPs posts. They were “destructive” in intent rather than “helpful.”

So, my post was indeed intended to be “helpful” toward PRS. Call me a fanboy if you want, but PRS is a great company that doesn’t deserve to be raked over the coals. OP: “Bad” guitar (which absolutely isn’t the norm)? Return it.
That about sums it up to me. I usually don't get involved in these posts but this one was pretty offensive to prs as a company and I didn't like it.

There are plenty of places to bash prs guitars that isn't run by prs.

“.... now I need to pack it back, set it up with the store, do the papers, and return it,”

End of story. The rest is just a bitchfest.

No company in the history of the world is perfect. However, PRS is as close as humanly possible. In my experience, which is fairly broad, no other guitar company offers the consistent high level of performance of PRS.

Sh*t happens. Return the guitar.

Nonsense seems to come and go in waves
Heavy surf lately, People pissed off, shouting into the wind.
But as Jimi says
"That's allright, I've still got my guitar"

I almost replied yesterday to this thread... I think sometimes threads get bumped, people read them as "new" and respond, when in fact the "issue" or poster went away weeks or months before. I deleted two posts earlier today after going back and realizing I was responding to an old thread.

Back