Introduce yourself!

Hi there, just found the board whilst browsing t'interweb for stuff about my new Bernie Marsden SE. I'm new to PRS, been F*nder since 1968 but I've seen the light. I also play bass.

Welcome aboard!

BTW, check into the Forgiveness & Absolution section of the board - that's where the bassists go for redemption.:cool:

Another new guy saying hi.

Picked up my first PRS - the new 2016 CE24 - yesterday.

Love at first sight.

25028490926_f3f7ca77da_z.jpg

hello my name is Sean new here and I have always wanted a Prs. I'm looking to buy my first one and wanted to get some advice. I have been a fender and Gibson fan but time to try Prs.

hello my name is Sean new here and I have always wanted a Prs. I'm looking to buy my first one and wanted to get some advice. I have been a fender and Gibson fan but time to try Prs.

Welcome! Just post whatever questions you have in a new thread under General or Electric Instruments (or Acoustic if that's what you want) and you should get plenty of advice. :)

Hello everyone. I figured I'd throw my small bit into this rather large thread.

I'm Michael (Mike, Michael... I don't care what you call me, just not "late for dinner."). I'm a career firefighter in NC. Currently, I'm dreading turning 28 this year.

So, many years ago, I started following Creed. I really liked the sound. As I figured out I wanted to play guitar, I naturally started to research Tremonti and his technique a lot. I hadn't really considered PRS until I saw a contest in Guitar World when I was 14 or so, which the prize was a PRS Custom 24 and Marshall TSL full stack. After seeing several other bands that used them, I figured that's what I wanted. I played my other, cheaper brands and always salivated every time I saw that stained wood look... Sooooooo... After selling my guitar and amp at the time for much needed cash, my wife was very disappointed and wanted to get me another setup. Two Christmases ago, she surprised me with a Tremonti SE. I now have a Custom 24 SE. I happened upon this forum after searching for information on fake PRS's. I came across one in a pawn shop.

So, here I am now. Glad to meet everyone.

Back