Incoming!

DHW

FINALLY! I get to join the core PRS club!

I have a 2014 CU24 pattern thin neck in Obsidian on the way! The top looks amazing in the pics(didn't save them like an idiot and they are down already). I'll be sure to post pics when she arrives. This was my favorite color that came out last year when the flames were clean and intense and I found one! Brand new to boot.... So excited.

My wife has a new axe coming to though not a PRS.

Does it look like this?

This is a CUS24 "wood library" in Obsidian at my local shop. It also has a pattern thin neck and brazilian board....57/08 neck and 57/09 bridge. I'm picking up my 408 tomorrow but I love the looks of this guitar. Congrats!

Does it look like this?

This is a CUS24 "wood library" in Obsidian at my local shop. It also has a pattern thin neck and brazilian board....57/08 neck and 57/09 bridge. I'm picking up my 408 tomorrow but I love the looks of this guitar. Congrats!

The one I'm getting have a more equal amount of yellow and black and tighter flames.

Congrats, love my Ap 30th anniversary custom 24 obsidian which is my first PRS!

Congrats! Can't wait to see it. I just got an Obsidian P22 trem. I love the color. It's very unique.

Wahoo... I found the pictures! This is gonna be the longest week of my life waiting for it to get to MN! Has to be one of the best non-10 tops I have seen...

Back