Incoming..... DGT 245

PS's one after the other can minimize the wow factor, but damn that looks special.....top pics ASAP!

You're not the only ones being teased..... I hanging out to see it myself!!

Nice, if the back is any indication of what the front looks like, it's going to be stunning. Congratulations Tim.

Nice, if the back is any indication of what the front looks like, it's going to be stunning. Congratulations Tim.

Should be a very good indication....... As it is all one piece!!

I only have these few pics the Excavated Emeral sent me. But I do have an indication from the back..... As it is also the top :).... also an indication from a few mid construction pics from the Private Stock Friday thread and my trips to PRS...

Burl1_zps4527de9f.jpg

photo_zps8e34b689.jpg

IMG_4298_zps5b93707c.jpg

IMG_4236_zps7f567e8b.jpg

It might take a week or two for us to meet.... But my PS DGT 245 is done!!

Full NGD to come but my man Doug Diamond and the boys at Wild West snapped me a few pics, and just had to share some excitement!!! See you soon guys and thanks again!!!

DSC_0240_zps3c6c9845.jpg

DSC_0239_zps07146ac0.jpg
TimboWallzeeManFromOzz !!!! Great work, brohammer !!!! Burlesquer - The Dusky Jewel; her smoldering golden amber greatness turns the most jaded of heads in the room. In the flesh, she makes grown men cry. Her eccentric figure and intoxicating hue, a first-time Private Stock mouthful called Custom-formulated Sandstone Fade, washes over the consciousness like honey from the center of The Six-String Universe; a true triumph, muhmaaaaaaaaaaaan !!!!
DFD

TimboWallzeeManFromOzz !!!! Great work, brohammer !!!! Burlesquer - The Dusky Jewel; her smoldering golden amber greatness turns the most jaded of heads in the room. In the flesh, she makes grown men cry. Her eccentric figure and intoxicating hue, a first-time Private Stock mouthful called Custom-formulated Sandstone Fade, washes over the consciousness like honey from the center of The Six-String Universe; a true triumph, muhmaaaaaaaaaaaan !!!!
DFD

DFD

Spoken as only the Firebreathing Douglakahn can say!! LOL

The top almost looks like skulls IMO ...I totally am in love with your guitar sir. I'd love to hear a sound clip when your get it.

Updated pics in the NGD thread!!

Back