If you name them, how do you decide?

I must admit there is a name I've been dying to use.

My 1st cousin is married to a cool gal from Honduras and there is a term that describes a guy under a spell of a woman. I can't remember the actual term but said woman is believed to have "underwear juice" which keeps her man in line.

I'd like to use that name for something........
I'm thinking underwear juice isn't exactly a myth. But, you know...

Ha, I’m just a simple guy. Nothing to boast about… It’s more like, I’m just in love with my wife and joking around with the guys on the internet is never more important than that. Heck, I’m too old and gray to have game anymore anyway anyway. If I was a free agent today, I could never do as good as what I already have. That’s a fact! But that doesn’t even matter. That is just a really nice side benefit. I’m lucky to have her.
Because your wife is obviously awesome, plus she puts up with you, apparently willingly...which is a miracle in and of itself, right?

On the other hand, does the gallant cavalier turn down a beautiful woman?

This is a question that one must NEVER answer!!

Ha, I’m just a simple guy. Nothing to boast about… It’s more like, I’m just in love with my wife and joking around with the guys on the internet is never more important than that. Heck, I’m too old and gray to have game anymore anyway anyway. If I was a free agent today, I could never do as good as what I already have. That’s a fact! But that doesn’t even matter. That is just a really nice side benefit. I’m lucky to have her.
I'm in the same boat. I absolutely married up.

She is hopelessly attracted to me and I have no clue why, she could have easily done better but here we are married for almost 20 years.

Strange how some things just happen.

Back