I wish there was a stock 594 “Black Beauty” option

The MEV in black has a black beauty feel to it. Not exactly what this thread is about. But it’s three pickups and black.

For those of you looking for a Black Beauty option, Ish Guitars just posted a WL 594SC that may float your boat!

https://ish.guitars/collections/pau...ry-brazilian-rosewood-fretboard-black-satin-1

If I only had the funds, I would not be posting this but would instead be buying it!!!

594, single cut, satin finish - that's a nice combination. Ask me how I know.

McCarty594SC02.jpg

You can always go with a Knaggs Kenai. I have one identical to this one, and it rips. Plus, you get a guitar built by Joe Knaggs, who, if I remember correctly, is largely responsible for the original PRS Singlecut.

You can always go with a Knaggs Kenai. I have one identical to this one, and it rips. Plus, you get a guitar built by Joe Knaggs, who, if I remember correctly, is largely responsible for the original PRS Singlecut.

I have 3 Kenais and they are some of my favorite guitars. Build quality and cosmetics are right there with Private Stocks, (for obvious reasons...).

I have 3 Kenais and they are some of my favorite guitars. Build quality and cosmetics are right there with Private Stocks, (for obvious reasons...).
100%. I've been lucky to have 2 of them. I actually built a Tim Mahoney inspired Keya as opposed to getting a Standard 24 built through Private Stock. Those rip as well!

Knaggs Stuff Is Great! I Really Enjoy The Ones I Have. Not A Fan Of That Bridge Though.

Back