I wish PRS had made

I wish PRS made 9/10 of the products I own.

“This is great espresso, Les.”

“Glad you like it! The espresso machine is a a PRS.”

“I hear PRS espresso machines are strictly for doctors, dentists, and lawyers.”

“I earned a doctor of laws degree, so I passed the test you have to take to buy one, though I’m a composer now.”

“There’s a test?”

“Also a credit check, and you need two character references.”

“What about this cool furniture?”

“PRS.”

“Your shoes?”

“PRS. All my clothes are PRS.”

“I dig the paisley socks.”

“PRS. They also built this house.”
The Merch Fairy at PRS just spontaneously exploded from glee.

There is.

Ingredients:
(1) Dremel tool
(1) piezo system of your choice
(2) gonads of steel

The third item can be substituted for one (1) large gonad of platinum.

Great band name:

“And tonight ladies and gentleman, playing for your aural delectation and viewing pleasure, songs from their recent studio album “Balls to the Wall”.

The Gonads of Platinum!!”

There is.

Ingredients:
(1) Dremel tool
(1) piezo system of your choice
(2) gonads of steel

The third item can be substituted for one (1) large gonad of platinum.
I know you know more about this stuff than I do, but I’d go titanium

“Sir you’ve removed your spectacles, wallet and watch. What else is there?!”

tumblr_oejdv2kA9H1re6c9lo3_540.gifv

A DGT in blood orange satin with a neck contoured like the 594 but in 25 inch scale and the hollow birds from the Core Starla, hybrid hardware, rosewood board. Oh hell yeah. I really really like my DGT but that is one skinny neck. I heard him say in one of the videos that he doesn't have small hands and it's not that skinny. Who here has one and wouldn't say it's the skinniest that they've played? Ha ha... Just sayin Dave! But, I do think with the tall frets and that sort of neck, 11's are doable for someone that's used to 10's like me. Sounds so good. Best splits in my opinion as well. Cheers. PS- also bring back the Core Starla in satin McCarty burst. Thanks PRS : )

My dream machine was, and still pretty much is, a GoldTop DGT with a solid Rosewood neck...
I do have to say the McCarty 594 is the sexiest thing I've seen come down the line since Kate Beckinsale in boxers and a tank top, so they beat me to the punch there, but a RosieDGT would certainly be a dream come true...

I'd like a more middle of the road bridge pickup. Hotter than PAF stylings, not quite to the HFS/Tremonti/ \m/ vein. I suppose I could go back and try a DII again, but I don't remember loving them. I don't love covered bridge pickups either and love the squabbin look. My choices are real limited. I guess I could maybe buy bunch of magnets and experiment that way.

A CUSTOM 24 WITH A PATTERN, OR PATTERN VINTAGE NECK!!! The pattern thin, and regular, are both uncomfortable for me, and my 65 year old hands.

Back