I wish PRS had made

A core or S2 singlecut trem with 24 frets and an ebony board as stock offerings. I do not like how such options were limited to a couple SE sig models and the Private Stock, only.

Ok, guitars... a 513 with 594 bridge and stop bar. Maybe the neck, as well... (hard to say, I love the 513 carve too). They could call it the 5535.

Last edited:
Something with more of a Tele vibe. Love the sound of a Tele, but gotta have the feel of a PRS. The Vela is sort of close, but not quite there.

Amen. The sad part is that, except for the hollowbodies, PRS won't retrofit anything with a piezo. I understand why, but I still wish there was a way to get it done.

I thought the PTC used to do this. It's been a while, and maybe my "wishful thinking" memory kicked in.

PRS won't retrofit anything with a piezo. I understand why, but I still wish there was a way to get it done. I thought the PTC used to do this. It's been a while, and maybe my "wishful thinking" memory kicked in.
There is.

Ingredients:
(1) Dremel tool
(1) piezo system of your choice
(2) gonads of steel

The third item can be substituted for one (1) large gonad of platinum.

Last edited:
A core model of this.
225126-4sm.jpg

cdb3b1KZFRAGN6cR9

I wish PRS made 9/10 of the products I own.

“This is great espresso, Les.”

“Glad you like it! The espresso machine is a a PRS.”

“I hear PRS espresso machines are strictly for doctors, dentists, and lawyers.”

“I earned a doctor of laws degree, so I passed the test you have to take to buy one, though I’m a composer now.”

“There’s a test?”

“Also a credit check, and you need two character references.”

“What about this cool furniture?”

“PRS.”

“Your shoes?”

“PRS. All my clothes are PRS.”

“I dig the paisley socks.”

“PRS. They also built this house.”

Back