I should have known I couldn't stay with only acoustics...

Aahzz

Bluebeard Member
So after months of only playing acoustic, and of course having sold off my electric stuff to pay for my Guild, I found myself listening to Jason Isbell and really missing having an electric. So, since I never play my Eastman E6D-tc or Martin D-10E, I decided to move them both as they're both too nice to serve as backups - I'm probably going to pick up a Yamaha FG800 for backup purposes.

I know, you'd think Vela, but not in the current budgetary cycle...I will Vela again in the future, though!

I've always like Fender's Blacktop series from 2011, having had 2 Blacktop Teles in the past, and a Blacktop HSH Strat. So, when this here Blacktop Strat HH came up on Craigslist, I offered the D-10E in trade. Drove up today, made the trade, and got the nice surprise of a Fender TSA hard case included. I'm going to enjoy the heck out of this guitar until I inevitably trade it (hey, I know me! ;) )

Now I have to figure out what I'm going to do for an amp...but in the meantime, I have Helix Native and can play through my laptop
:)

rstrat1.jpg

rstrat3.jpg

So after months of only playing acoustic, and of course having sold off my electric stuff to pay for my Guild, I found myself listening to Jason Isbell and really missing having an electric. So, since I never play my Eastman E6D-tc or Martin D-10E, I decided to move them both as they're both too nice to serve as backups - I'm probably going to pick up a Yamaha FG800 for backup purposes.

I know, you'd think Vela, but not in the current budgetary cycle...I will Vela again in the future, though!

I've always like Fender's Blacktop series from 2011, having had 2 Blacktop Teles in the past, and a Blacktop HSH Strat. So, when this here Blacktop Strat HH came up on Craigslist, I offered the D-10E in trade. Drove up today, made the trade, and got the nice surprise of a Fender TSA hard case included. I'm going to enjoy the heck out of this guitar until I inevitably trade it (hey, I know me! ;) )

Now I have to figure out what I'm going to do for an amp...but in the meantime, I have Helix Native and can play through my laptop
:)

rstrat1.jpg

rstrat3.jpg
Good score

Back