I HATE USPS

Wakester

Re Member
So, I ordered a set of Black with abalone inlay tone and volume knobs for the 245, even before the 245 arrived here. The seller provided tracking through USPS and everything seemed swell. 4 days later, tracking shows the package still hasn't left California yet. I was going to contact the seller later in the day to say what the hay, then saw that the package finally left Sacramento.

Another 2 days later and my package has arrived at the post office and out for delivery, then back at the post office. The wrong post office! A post office that is 75 miles away from my home. So it apparently sits there for another 2 days with no movement. So I contact the seller and said what the hay. They contacted USPS, who told them the package left there 2 days prior, and was on its way to me. That was 3 days ago.

I checked tracking last night, and my package is now in Seattle WA! I'm like WTF!!!!

Contacted the seller, they are sending me a new set of knobs, with the understanding that if the original set ever reaches me, I will send it back to them. I hope to the Gods, they use a different shipping method.

Last check of tracking, shows my knobs have left Seattle, probably on their way to Australia or China.

dPVzAtb.png

Bummer! I’ve seen some crazy routes from both major shippers over the years...

Cool knobs though!

i think the guitars look great, the whole caution tape thing may have gone too far. oh well, a lot of church kids were able to hide real devil metal from their parents thanks to stryper.
The part that got me was their lead singer went on to be lead singer for Boston. I never was a fan of theirs either. I kind of thought of them as a joke or flash in the pan.

Back