I did a thing...

AllenTN

General Nobody
Has this ever happened to anyone else?...

You decide during the day to put a pause on your shoppping...after all, you have plenty of toys already and there are other priorities with which to occupy your time and money. You feel an immediate sense of relief, and go through the day at peace.

Late that night as you are getting in bed, "something" tells you to take one more look through the 40+ web pages you have open in your browser, and there it is... one listing that just a few hours earlier had "Coming Soon" has been changed to "Please note that this guitar is in transit from PRS and is expected to arrive IMMINENTLY."

What would YOU do?

Yes, said listing now shows "Sold Out" :D

I'm glad I've got the forum fam to wait and see just how long “imminent” turns out to be!

Last edited:
Oh, so you're saying your forum brothers are some sort of a bad luck charm? o_Oo_O

Not at all. I’m saying that I jinx myself when I say too much before a purchase is in my hands, unscathed.

But you can be the first to know this… They weren’t kidding when the said “IMMINENT”; I got a tracking number last night, and it’s awaiting UPS pickup. Depending on arrival time, the reveal could be as soon as Wednesday night. :)

Back