How lucky we are

RichardJ

I firstly apologise if this looks like a rant, I'm just letting off steam. I have been a member of the official Fender Forums for many years (until I saw the light!) and found it interesting and informative. However I recently posted a simple question about pickups in a particular high end model I own and all I got was sarcasm bordering on rudeness ignoring the point of the post. I'm usually pretty thick skinned but this just got to me.

Some people think of PRS as being elitist, but since I bought one and joined this community I have found quite the opposite and visit here at least two or three times a day for respectful and sometimes lively discussion.

Directly comparing this community to another I thank PRS, fellow members and the moderators for creating and maintaining a place I enjoy being.

Rant ends.

Very happy to hear you are liking it here. If you can make Experience in September you should go for it. If you think we are fun on the forums you should see us at the factory.

How I would love to be at the Experience, unfortunately I have several thousand miles of ocean (not a huge problem) and our daughter's 17th birthday that weekend (that would be a huge problem!). I will however be looking out for videos and posts with all of the fun.

Back