How Do U Feel Re Others Playing Your PRS

andy cohen’s face is as irredeemable as ‘shout at the devil’ - which i listened to (with girls around) and oh man these guys left the door wide open for bret michaels.

I like this because I don’t even know who Andy Cohen is.

“That’s how out of touch you are, Les.”

“Exactly.”

I wouldn’t know about him either if it wasn’t for my wife.

He’s the dude behind all those awful Bravo shows, but his talk show is pretty great and short. It’s super gay, everybody drinks, and he has (some) amazing guests.

I wouldn’t know about him either if it wasn’t for my wife.

He’s the dude behind all those awful Bravo shows, but his talk show is pretty great and short. It’s super gay, everybody drinks, and he has (some) amazing guests.

Thanks!

I’ve actually heard of Bravo, because when my wife turns the TV up too loud in the next room, an announcer says “On Bravo” in a particularly annoying way.

I don't want the
Just wondering how others handle the topic. My ME1 always goes w me. I have associate guitarists I play w that partake in different refreshments. I listened to my bass player's guit hit the floor last week after his strap released from his bottom pin. I judge on an observation and knowledge of the individuals as far as if I want them handling my instruments. Some are close enough that neither one of us cares if he calls me an ass for a "no you were too drunk last night" reason I give for coddling my babies. Most players here have not held and usually not seen a PRS live especially an ME1 so of course some ask to play her. I let some and others I tell I prefer not. I mostly say that any accidents can happen and don't wan't anyone to feel bad. If they think I'm an ass for it so be it. Then again they are usually slinging Ibanez, strats etc. They have no clue they are asking to play a guitar over 6K. Do a lot of folks here share your PRS's?

I don't want the damn thing scratched! I bought it in June and I still have the plastic on the toggle switch back plate. I cussed out my local dealer when he pulled the plastic off the trem plate and control plate.

That said, there's only a short list of people who are allowed to even *look at* my PRS SE.

When I get the money for a core model, only my local dealer will be allowed to touch it.

I don't ask to play people's guitars because I don't want to reciprocate

Touch my PRSi?!!
I have a highly trained squad of deadly mercenaries that protect my guitars (and me) with their life.

SpNv16D.jpg

.... and if that doesn't work, I'll recruit the World's Angriest Guitar player to be the head of my security team... ... he's got an axe to grind.

4EaEMpA.gif

My wife? Sure. My dog? Maybe. My PRS? Never! :D

But, yes, someone that I know takes care of their own stuff and respects mine, I love to hear them play my guitars. Even those guys that seem to leave gunk on it when they play, no biggie if they are my friend. :cool:

Back