Historical PRS Models

OperatorAce

I recently started playing guitar a bit more again, so I've kind of missed out on the world of guitars for a good 6 years.

I've been googling for a bit for a historical PRS guitars ( including SEs) website, and am not finding a decent one. I've got the history of PRS book, but it's the mid 2000s version, so I'm good there! haha.

Does anyone know of a decent website?

Thanks for any help.

Last edited:
I recently started playing guitar a bit more again, so I've kind of missed out on the world of guitars for a good 6 years.

I've been googling for a bit for a historical PRS guitars ( including SEs) website, and am not finding a decent site. I've got the history of PRS book, but it's the mid 2000s version, so I'm good there! haha.

Thanks for any help.

I'm confused.

The PRS website has a thorough grouping of current models as well as an archive of the past few years. Great info there...

I also have the 2007 PRS book and it's amazing how little is left from the lineup back then, and it doesn't seem all that long ago. They really need to publish an update to the book.

The PRS website has a thorough grouping of current models as well as an archive of the past few years. Great info there...

It's not very detailed and is missing quite a few models, including the entire SE lineup. I'm assuming you are referring to this.

Back